« NEK8ARRE » RESTAURANT
Aboriginal cuisine, new and traditional.
The “NEK8ARRE” restaurant is located on the site. The menus offered include authentic cuisine essentially game based (bison, deer, wapiti) and fish (salmon and trout). All menus include traditional soup, main course and dessert. Enjoy our rustically decorated dinning room. A shaded terrace is also available during the summer season.
«Subject to products availability»
- Omelette served with maple syrup, potatoes seasoned with natural herbs and thin slices of smoked Bison. Wild berries bannock, orange juice and hot chocolate.
- Omelette served with maple syrup, potatoes seasoned with natural herbs and thin slices of smoked Game meat and Bison sausages (2). Wild berries bannock, orange juice and coffee.
- Terrine (game pâté)
- A variety of smoked meat, marinated fish and terrine (game pâté) served on bannock
- Plate of smoked meat (for 4 people)
- Plate of smoked meat and fish (smoke salmon, trout, bison and dry wapiti, oignon confit and gele of ceder)
SOUPS OR CREAM OF THE DAY SERVED WITH BANNOCK (Native bread)
- Sun flower seeds soup
- Squash soup (in season)
- Pumpkin soup (in season)
All main courses are served with wild and white rice and seasonal vegetables
- Discovery menu (wapiti, bison, deer)
- ½ bison in sauce et ½ wapiti kebab
- Bison in sauce
- Trout in clay
- Vegetarian meal (traditional vegetables)
- Salmon filet
- Maple syrup bison sausages
- Crispy AHOINTA (fish)
- Wapiti pie
- Deer mijoté (served in bannock bowl)
- Sconoton in sauce (deer)
- Bison burger served with potatoes seasoned with fresh herbs, accompanied by seasonal vegetables
- Wapiti kebab
- Ground game meat
- Home style cake served with a savoury maple sauce
- Algonquin cake with a burnt sugar sauce
- Fruits bannock